Baglioni Hotels, one of the icons in the luxury hotel industry and an example of excellence “made in Italy,” has chosen Margraf marble to restyle the bathrooms in the new rooms at its historical establishments in Milan and Rome.
The project directed by SPAGNULO & PARTNERS, an architecture and interior design firm, included 11 rooms in Milan and 12 rooms in Rome that have been renovated with the utmost respect for the original art deco style. Margraf Bianco Statuario and Grafite modular marble – 61×30.5 cm and 30.5×30.5 cm tiles – are the protagonists of the bathroom and the floors of some suites creating a classic and extremely distinctive ambiance.
After collaborating with the Four Seasons Hotels, Hilton and JW Marriott, another major international group in the luxury hospitality industry has chosen Margraf as a partner of excellence to give the interiors a unique and sophisticated touch.
- Type of intervention: restyling of 11 rooms of the Baglioni Hotel Carlton in Milan and 12 rooms of the Baglioni Hotel Regina in Rome.
- Type of materials used:
- Bathroom tiling in Bianco Statuario and Grafite modular marble – sized 61×30.5 – 30.5×30.5.
- Shower trays in Bianco Carrara C.
- Bathtub finish.
- Floors of some rooms: Bianco Statuario 30.5×30.5 with 5×5-cm tiles and perimeter strips in Grafite.
- Quantity: 200 sqm of Bianco Statuario – 100 sqm of Grafite and 10 shower trays in solid Bianco Carrara C, for 10 rooms.
- Designer: Studio SPAGNULO & PARTNERS, architecture and interior design firm.
- Principal: Baglioni Hotels.