Margraf headquarters is located in Chiampo, historical site, founded in 1906.
114 years of history
400 types of marble and stones treated in the various plants
10 owned quarries
Leader in the processing of marble, Margraf headquaters boasts important numbers at the production level, from the transformation of the block into slabs, to the production of finished products.
- 35,000 sqm of total space
- Over 10,000 exposed slabs
- 1,100 slabs per day: production capacity of the resin process
- 4,000 slabs per day: production capacity of the polishing line
- 2,000 slabs per day: production capacity of the bush-hammering line
- 2,500 slabs per day: production capacity of cut to size floors and coverings
- 19 CNC machines (5 axis machines, 3 axis machines, humanoid robots, waterjets, lathes, shaping wires, etc.)