ARANCIO DI SELVA
marble tiles – brushed finish– sizes 30.5×30.5 cm – th. 1 cm
Past and glamorous sensations arise from this marble characterized by the fascinating shades of antique pink. Arancio di Selva is perfect for romantic furnishings, with a vaguely retro taste.
Thin marble tiles, 1 cm (3/8”) thick, polished, bevelled edges. These elements are expressly engineered to obtain these advantages:
- Rational utilization due to the modular format
- Simple setting
- Ready to use, because pre polished
- Reduced weight (28 kg/mq)
Goods are packed in card-board boxes:
- 1 box 30,5×30,5 cm contains 10 tiles – 0,93 mq (10 ft)
Adhesive consumption: Kg 3 – 4 per sq mt
A) On flat concrete or on existing floor:
2nd PHASE (one day after)
B) On uneavy floor
2nd PHASE (two days after)
- Adhesive buttering by means of a teethed spatula (lactic addition advisable for exterior veneers)
- Marble tiles installation (three rows by time)
2nd PHASE (one day after)
- Joint grouting by applying a colored grout by mean of a softener
- Cleaning up after one hour, with rags
MARBLE TILES CHARACTERISTICS
- The variations in colour and veins are typical features of natural products and are also recognisable within the same colour groups.
- You are advised to present the marble tiles dry, choosing from multiple boxes and waiting for them to dry naturally (to overcome any differences in colour due to humidity in the boxes) and then arrange the layout to obtain the best and most pleasant composition, according to the natural features of the product.
- The screed must be perfectly dry to avoid any stains or streaks appearing, which were not present in the marble, but caused by the humidity of the surface underneath, and to avoid possible detachment of small marble chips and surface mastic.
- The screed must also be perfectly smooth to facilitate flatness of the surfaces, reducing unevenness between the marble tiles to a minimum.
- Laying should only be carried out using specific adhesives for marble, in particular chosen based on the types of two-component adhesives suitable for the type of marble to lay GRANIRAPID (Mapei) or similar, white and light-coloured marble in general KERALASTIC (Mapei) or similar, for green marble, Asiago marble, black marble etc.
- Once the material is laid, it should be thoroughly washed to remove all residues of adhesive or other contaminants from its surface. Do not use acids of any sort since even if diluted they tend to alter the appearance of the materials. You should use neutral detergents like FILACLEANER or similar, diluted to a 1:20 ratio. Apply a stain protectant, such as FILA MP90 (natural effect) or FILA STONE PLUS (restoring effect) or similar, when the floor is dry. Rub it into the surface to help it penetrate; then wipe off any excess. Finish the treatment with wax, such as FILA MATT (matt effect) or FILA SATIN (semigloss effect) or similar.
MODULMARMO RANGE ON OFFER
CONTACT US NOW, WITHOUT OBLIGATION!
Send a message
36072 Chiampo (VI) ITALY – Via Marmi, 3
Area Margraf – Logistics Hub
36053 Gambellara (VI) ITALY – Via Torri di Confine
+39 0444 475 900
+39 0444 475 947
Monday - Friday - 8:00 - 12:30 / 13:30 - 18:00
Saturday - 8:00 - 12:00